National Fitness Campaign is always looking for talented people with a passion for health and fitness. NFC offers incredible growth opportunities in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We care about the work we do and we have a great time doing it! Contact us today if you want to be a part of something big.
Landscape Designer - Project Manager
San francisco, full time
We are looking for a motivated Landscape Designer to join our team in San Francisco. As a lead designer and project manger, you will assist hundreds of cities and colleges with site design, procurement, customization and installation of Fitness Courts as we scale our campaign across America.
About the position:
You will work with the Director and our team to support advanced city partners across America for our 2018 Fitness Campaign. As a leader on the design team, your role will include site design support, supply chain management, installation guidance and direct collaboration with cities and colleges across the country. Minimum of two years of professional design experience required. Excellent incentive to succeed and grow with us, opportunity to join at the ground-level of a growing National Enterprise.
YOU WILL :
- help launch NFC nationwide with Fit Radio, our sponsor, in 100 cities across America
- oversee design, manufacturing and I.P. oversight for the Fitness Court™
- RFP preparation / procurement oversight for partner cities
- engage in supply chain management and production coordination
- custom graphics development for partner cities
- provide site design, installation and construction support for partner cities
- work directly with our Founder and Director
- collaborate with an agile, fast-paced, growing team
- 2+ years of professional design experience
- successful project management experience
- strong knowledge base on construction
- experience interfacing with contractors and bidding processes
- experience working with cities or government agencies helpful
- proficiency in Adobe Suite, CAD, Sketchup
- passion for health and fitness, desire to do meaningful work
- minimum of a bachelor's degree in related field
San francisco, FULL TIME
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team in San Francisco. As Campaign Coordinator, you will be part of a dynamic team launching the National Fitness Campaign helping to build healthy communities across America.
About the position:
You will work with the Director and our team to help build partnerships across the country. This important position will focus on supporting the NFC team, suppliers and campaign partners. Minimum of five years of successful professional experience required. Excellent incentive to succeed and grow with us, opportunity to join at the ground-level of a growing National Enterprise.
- help launch NFC nationwide
- manage and administer basic bookkeeping and invoicing
- provide scheduling support, database entry and administration
- act as NFC customer interface
- engage in supply chain support
- provide direct account support for the Director and Founder
- strong passion for health and fitness
- excellent people skills
- general computer skills, proficiency in microsoft office, experience with google suite
- polished written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- love to learn and grow
- a desire to do meaningful, important work